Wednesday 12 March 2014

Old love














Wearing: Vintage lace blouse similar here, Tigerlily blue wrap skirt, We Are Handsome shoes, Blue ring from Nepal and Lovisa gold star necklace.

The weather this day was absolutely crazy! Still fairly warm but the wind had a mind of its own. My hair and skirt were going everywhere so Sophie and I gave up fighting it very quickly and just tried to go with the flow. This outfit makes me feel very youthful, soft and dreamy. I sort of float through the day when wearing it, which is a nice change from my earth shaking chunky boots. The blouse is vintage (surprise surprise), which I purchased in Melbourne along with my We Are Handsome colourful canvas shoes. My skirt is an old love of mine. I have lost count of how have many years I have had it but it remains one of my favourite and most worn items of clothing in my wardrobe. 

In other news, I have been working at Old World New Vintage at the Garden for Adelaide Fringe. It is around till the end of this week so come check it out! Leah has such a great eye for beautiful things (I have already purchased 3 items from her), I actually bought the lace blouse from her.
 Also Uni has started and I can feel the craziness kicking into gear already. Hopefully the blog will not be completely forgotten...I will try my very best!

A big thank you again to Sophie for taking the photos.

Enjoy the rest of your week x 













No comments:

Post a Comment