Sunday 5 January 2014

Raw Gorilla Tacos


Here are some of the Raw Gorilla Tacos I made the other night. Vegan and so simple to make! Make sure you wash all ingredients before cooking. Blend walnuts for a few seconds (should look like small chunks not powder), then add to a bowl and mix through a bit of dry coriander, cumin and tamari sauce. Chop up some tomato and red onion into small chunks and add together into a separate bowl. I also added shredded zucchini to this mixture last night, which was delicious and a great way to get some extra greens into you! Pull apart as many big cos lettuce leaves as you need (although you could use any big leafy green), cut off the ends and wash. Place the walnut mixture and salsa mixture in the leaves along the stems. Finally, serve and enjoy :) I didn't measure the ingredients just estimated what I needed but let me know if you want a better indication. 

Hope you all had a great weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment