Thursday 12 July 2012

FRIENDS



1. Hannah and I before Adelaide Uni Law Ball

2. Chalk drawings with Ruby

3. My attempt at making traffic light drinks

4. Teresa and I in Chamonix, France

5. On a walk to the Pompidou Centre, Paris

6. My best friends and I before our Graduation Ball

7. Ruby's amazing bike! 

8. Issie's birthday ice cream and ice magic cake

9. Just hanging out with the girls

I am heading off to the snow tomorrow and I can't wait! I love skiing, it is one of the few positives that come with extremely cold weather and the feeling of racing down a slope is exhilarating. This trip will be even better though because I am going with two of my best friends. My friends mean everything to me, in fact it was their support and encouragement that motivated me to start this blog. Therefore I have decided to dedicate this post to my friends. This is my first collection of photos of my life from Instagram, my camera and various iphones instead of my usual daily style post. Hope you all enjoy it and sorry for the quality x


You probably won't hear from me while I am away so I hope you have a great week,
Hannah  

3 comments:

  1. You all look gorgeous with your dresses.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what fun pics!!!
    would love for you to check out my new post

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and your friends are all gorgeous :) skiing seems like so much fun - hope you have a blast
    xxx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

    ReplyDelete